To develop the 5F value chain - from Farm to Fibre to Fabric to Fashion to Foreign
- To create 1,00,000 jobs
- To encourage new investments in garment making
- To unlock growth in remote areas and SMEs
- Interest subsidy will be at 5% per annum, with a ceiling of Rs.7.5 Crore over a 5 year period
- Power tariff subsidy at Re. 1 per unit in the billed amount of utility for the units will be available for a period of 5 years.
- The Government shall provide assistance for setting up training institution of up to 85% of project cost subject to a cap of Rs.3 Crore
- The Government shall provide assistance for setting up training institution of up to 50% subject to a limit of Rs. 20 lakh towards purchase of equipment and machinery, certification and necessary furniture.
- The Government shall reimburse 50% of total tuition fees subject to a limit of Rs. 7,500 per trainee
Support for establishing Mega Apparel Park
Financial assistance of up to 50%, with a limit of Rs. 10 Crore for establishing common infrastructure facilities in the park, excluding land and industrial shed.
Exemption of stamp duty on the purchase of land required for set up of industrial park
- New Apparel Unit -The Government shall provide 50% of the wages Rs. 4000/- for female employee and Rs. 3200/- for male employee per period of 5 years as payroll assistance
- Expansion Unit - expansion is of minimum 150 machines (cutting, stitching and sewing machines) and generates atleast 300 additional jobs.